- Taking loan is a financial commitment.
- You fully understand the terms and conditions of the loan, such as what will happen if you make a late payment or if you are unable to pay.
- You will be responsible, borrow only what you really need and are able to repay.
When you take up a loan from us you have to make sure you are aware that :
- 1What if you can't repay my loan on the due date?
If you can’t repay the full amount of your loan on the due date you may be request a loan extension by contacting our customer service team via phone or email. If you do not qualify for an extension, you must contact us immediately to set up payment arrangements.
- 2What if you want to pay early?
Early repayment is always an option at Big Bank SG. Simply contact us via phone if you want to pay your loan off early. You may contact our Customer Service Team below to discuss your repayment options.
- 3What if you don't have perfect credit?
Less than perfect credit will not prevent you from receiving a personal loan from Big Bank SG. Our personal loan solution are designed to help even those with less-than-perfect credit. Reply to our dedicated Customer Service team to help you find the right loan option, even if you have being turned down by other lenders in the past.
- 4How do you know that your loan has been approved?
You will receive a call from us once your loan has been approved. Big Bank SG reserves the right to make adjustments to your loan approval until the time you receive the funds in your bank account based on new information regarding your loan application.